Saturday 24 March 2018

Wooden Box Makeover with Mustard Chalk Paint



You probably know by now how much I like yellow in any shades and tones. I've got yellow clothing and yellow accessories so why not move on to yellow home decor and even furniture. Although I am known for favouring bright colours, I decided that for this project I would use a rather pale-ish mustard yellow. And here it is, a brown wooden box makeover using furniture chalk paint. This is just a tester as I want to paint a whole furniture piece in this colour and I think it will look great. In the meantime, I will enjoy looking at this box, but I have a question for you: shall I leave it as it is or shall I give it a distressed look?










4 comments:

  1. Actually, I'd go for es distressed look...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so lovely in this pretty shade. I'm not really a massive fan to much of a shabby chic effect but I actually think this would look great with a little distressing.

    ReplyDelete