Saturday 18 November 2017

November Monthly Challenge @ Art Beads Scene



You probably know by now that I enjoy taking part in the monthly challenge over at Art Beads Scene Studio. Checking this month's artwork inspiration, I loved it straight away. The painting is called 'Crozant, The Bouchardon Mill' by Armand Guillaumin, created in 1906 and it is oil on canvas. I like the colours and the painting that came to mind to use for my pendant connector is 'Midnight Meadow'. Do you approve? As always, enjoy the making of photos and I am looking forward to the next month's challenge.


Choosing the image and playing with the beads. 


The making of the pendant connector. 


The finished bracelet with art pendant connector and lampwork beads by SandSodaLime


The bracelet is available here


10 comments:

  1. Wow, stunning the pendant is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful. Luckily not as dark as the painting. You've chosen well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pendant is very pretty and perfect for challenge. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, I was just showing my daughter your lovely designs on folksy the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very artsy bracelet! It's priceless that you have used your own painting to make the focal!

    ReplyDelete