Sunday 5 January 2014

Art Is For Giving Too

Musica Universalis by Teodora Totorean
No, it is not a play on words between art is forgiving and for giving, but as I gain more experience and as I receive more and more positive feedback from friends or fans, I feel the need to give art too. As I am happy and grateful for every single purchase, I also feel an enormous happiness when I get the chance to give my artwork as a present to people that like it and enjoy looking at it.

Following the competition Christmas Shopping with Teodora Paintings, one lucky winner had the chance to receive an original painting of his choice. I was so happy to send the painting to a home that I know will appreciate and cherish it! This is what I am talking about: art is for giving too.

Next step in this direction is to find places where I can donate my artwork to various causes. So if you hear anything about such causes, feel free to contact me. I particularly support children's wellbeing, access to education and dyspraxia awareness. 

Well, secretly I hope I will have the chance to give one of my artworks to Florence Welsh, but... one can only dream I guess :). 


No comments:

Post a Comment